Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Daily Love

Good morning everyone,

I sit here in Modesto, CA today. What brings me here? Well, Ted is hear on business and luckily this place has everything that I need in order to carry on my day. Very glad I took this  extra day off from work. Need a day to relax before my mini vacation is officially over. So while he's here for work I'm here to do whatever I want. I am currently sitting in Starbucks as I write.

Now I don't know how far into my blog that people have gotten but if you notice on the upper hand left side I have a section which is titled The Daily Love. This is the place that I will be placing quotes that I receive daily by an organization called, The Daily Love. I came across this website via my twitter about a year ago, and it has complete changed the way that I start my day. I signed up for the daily motivational e-mails and I absolutely love them. At the time of stumbling upon this particular website I was going through many things and this organization helped instil a realization through the words of wisdom that they share. These e-mails are filled with the amount of motivation that they withhold really has helped me re-evaluate the way that I think about things such as success, love, friendship, and failure. I have about a year and a halfs worth of these daily e-mails and go back to them often. Besides the daily quotes the creator has set up links for communication. He often asks for feedback and offers assistance for those who need an extra ear. I find them to be a great addition to my daily life, thus why I am recommending my viewers to visit their website and become a part of their e-mail list. Your life will be changed for the better. I truly believe that there people out there to help us and this particular organization is one of those things.

I hope that by me at least posting my daily quote on here that I may be able to change someones day for the better. It is my hope that by sharing this that I can do my part in touching someones life and helping them make it better than the day before. If any of you would like more information please don't hesitate to leave a comment or e-mail me. I will always have time to answer any questions that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment